When it comes to considering your options for a smile makeover, it’s easy to see Invisalign’s clear advantages which provide another reason to smile. Find out more here.
Compare Invisalign to fixed braces:
- Fixed braces use wires and brackets to straighten your teeth; Invisalign uses a series of clear removable aligners, with no wires and brackets.
- Fixed braces are noticeable – Invisalign is almost invisible.
- Fixed braces cannot be removed until treatment is completed – Invisalign is removable during treatments.
- Fixed braces can cause mouth irritation – Invisalign doesn’t involve metal which is usually the cause of irritation.
- Fixed braces can make it difficult to reach entire tooth and gum area when flossing – Invisalign allows you to brush and floss normally.
- With fixed braces you cannot see the outcome – with Invisalign you will receive a defined virtual image of what your teeth will look like from start to finish of treatments.