When it comes to considering your options for a smile makeover, it’s easy to see Invisalign’s clear advantages which provide another reason to smile. Find out more here.
Compare Invisalign to fixed braces:
- Fixed braces use wires and brackets to straighten your teeth; Invisalign uses a series of clear removable aligners, with no wires and brackets.
- Fixed braces are noticeable – Invisalign is almost invisible.
- Fixed braces cannot be removed until treatment is completed – Invisalign is removable during treatments.
- Fixed braces can cause mouth irritation – Invisalign doesn’t involve metal which is usually the cause of irritation.
- Fixed braces can make it difficult to reach entire tooth and gum area when flossing – Invisalign allows you to brush and floss normally.
- With fixed braces you cannot see the outcome – with Invisalign you will receive a defined virtual image of what your teeth will look like from start to finish of treatments.
Six month smiles use a virtually undetectable fixed brace. Wires and brackets are designed to be tooth coloured, keeping discomfort to a minimum.
Whatever your case, a dentist will be able to transform your smile. This treatment is suitable for crooked, crowded and gappy teeth.
Benefits of 6 month smiles:
- A brand new smile in just 6 months
- Brilliant results for mild, moderate and severe cases
- Braces are undetectable
- An extremely cost effective solution
- Minimal discomfort as gentle repositioning
Visit this website to book in for the six month smiles treatment.