How do dentist gain new patients
Dentists aim is to help you keep your dental health at the highest possible standard. Team members keep their clinical skills up to date with regular attendance at recognised training events.
They believe continuity of care is very important and to this end, your appointments will be offered with the same dentist whenever possible. You will also be offered the services of our hygienists if required. More.
The majority of our new patients come to us through recommendations from existing patients of the Practice. Many of our patients work locally, and others travel long distances to be treated. We will always strive to keep appointments with the dentist and hygienists together to keep visits to a minimum.
We will give you a check up and if you need treatment you will be given a date by the receptionist at a time which is convenient for you.
What services do the dentist commonly offer
Common dental services include:
- Emergency appointments for pain
- Checkups and teeth cleaning
- The NHS offers both amalgam fillings on back teeth and white fillings on front teeth (See charges)
- We do offer white fillings on back teeth as a private treatment if requested
- Tooth whitening, this is a highly effective way of lightening the natural colour of your teeth without removing any of the tooth surfaces
- Crowns are a customer made covering that fits the whole tooth to rebuild teeth where the cavity is too large to restore just by a filling
- Bridges are a custom made a dental appliance that is permanently cemented on to adjacent teeth to replace one or more missing teeth
- Dentures, a removable appliance to replace gaps
- Extractions, removal of teeth
- Root Fillings may be required if a filling is very deep
- Veneers are a custom made shell which is cemented on to the front of the tooth, these can be used to treat dental conditions such as discoloured or chipped teeth
We know how important it is to create the right impression
How can I reduce the cost of dental work?
This spreads the cost of treatment throughout the year. The dentist will carry out a dental assessment so that the price you pay is dependent on the ‘health’ of your mouth. Payments are usually by monthly direct debit and fees start from £15.98 per month, depending on which band you are placed in, determined by the full oral assessment. Denplan Care monthly payments cover the majority of dental treatment required to maintain your dental health.